(1) Polyurethane plastic materials are most afraid of water during the construction process, and the glue will produce a large bubble when it encounters a drop of water before the initial curing. Therefore, the constructor must prepare a towel to wipe the sweat under high temperature conditions. Be sure to grasp the weather conditions and make emergency measures to prevent sudden showers. Laying time should be avoided in the morning and when the ground is relatively humid. Even on a normal working day when the weather is fine, it is generally best to formally lay the plastic track after 9am.
(2) The solid paving thickness of the rubber surface refers to the center of the rubber particles from the rubber bottom to the surface, which is generally controlled from two aspects. First, the thickness of the base is pre-inspected through the vertical mold, and the base is partially cut or hammered to ram down. If it is not much higher, you can use a flat scraper to add a clamp to remove the mold to ensure the thickness. The main area of the plastic runway in the northern suburb of the 11th Asian Games is to ensure the thickness, and the error control is positive, so the average thickness is 14MM or more.
(3) Construction experience of plastic track without water after rain: A. In order to ensure the flatness, the laying span should be as large as possible. The span of the main runway is 3.66 meters (three roads are paved at the same time). B. Generally there will be local water accumulation after the rain in the semicircular north and south, especially the semicircle in the high jump area is more serious. In order to ensure the slope, it is best to use the "turtle-back" construction method to facilitate drainage.
(4) Prevent local foaming and shelling after the rubber surface is paved. Strictly control the compactness of the base layer, prevent the asphalt base layer from being embedded and imperfect, and dehull and delaminate. The face was broken. Where the compactness of the grassroots is not enough, you can use a drill to drill holes and glue (rubber nails) to strengthen it.
(5) In order to ensure the flatness and slope, after the nail strips are nailed, use a spirit level to simulate the correction. The individual high places should be leveled first, and the individual low places should be filled with glue.
(6) The foundation parts contaminated and corroded by diesel must be dug out firmly and filled with glue.